Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My new quest

Lately George Clooney has been in the news talking about wanting to find a wife and settle down. Anyone who knows me knows that I have been (unsuccessfully) looking for a husband. George and I are perfect for each other! Now I need to find a way to tell him. What better way to do that than get him on my show for an interview. But it is not like you can just call up George's people and say "hey I need an interview." You have to figure out who George's people are in the first place! What I really need is someone who knows someone who knows someone who might know George. It is only the end of day 1 so I remain hopeful! But rather than leave work and surf the internet to see if I could find clues, I took a nap. It was a really nice nap, and you know that sleeping makes you skinny...actually I think that the study said sleeping 8 hours a night makes it less likely that you are obese but who's counting...I need all the help I can get! I am going to keep track of my journey here on my blog. If you happen to know someone who knows someone who might know George please let me know. I am going to bed now...hey, George is going to want a skinny wife!
-Char

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home