Thursday, October 27, 2005

I am here to serve!

This is an email that I recieved today.

Dear Charlotte, Your always writing in your blog about Jessica Simpson and Brittney but where is the info on Ryan Gosling...He is sooo hot. Did you see the Movie awards when he kissed Rachel McAdams on Stage after winning best kiss. I've never wanted to be someone else so bad in my life. Please don't mention my name on air. I'm afraid my husband would be jealous if he knew. Thanks and I love the show.

Dear Anon,
Now, I am not going to disagree that Ryan Gosling is incredibly sexy but people are reporting that he is ENGAGED to Rachel McAdams!!! She is sporting an enormous rock. Further proving that all the good ones are taken! Either way we can still enjoy the eye candy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And isn't that the wrong hand to have an engagement ring on???

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home