Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Bubba Ferderline


Finally...the reason why Britney keeps K-Fed around...it has nothing to do with his sparkling personality, good job, or the fact that he is a member of Mensa.

I just had to share some of the emails (names have been left off to protect the innocent) that I have recieved about this they are stinking hilarious!!

-I found it. And all I can say is MY GOD!!
-I can't believe Kevin Federline isn't wearing any undetwear. Well if I was him I wouldn't either... I would marry him!
-is that supposed his thingy swinging back and forth?
-Holy Crap is what I said when I saw the Kevin thing. My gosh !!!! I knew it couldnt be for his looks. ha ha
-OK JUST GOT THROUGH LOOKING AT IT (THE PIC.) AND YEA HE MAY BE WELL ENDOWED BUT I JUST CAN'T GET PAST THE THOUGHT OF WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE NOT TO MENTION THE WAY HE PROBABLY SMELLS, HE LOOKS LIKE THE TYPE THAT DOESNT' BRUSH HIS TEETH UNLESS THERE GOING OUT SOMEWHERE MAJOR OR DOES HE EVER BATH, I MEAN FOR GOODNESS SAKE SHE AND HE BOTH SUCK AND SHE HAS DEFINETLY SCREWED UP HER CAREER, SHE'S NO ONE'S ROLE MODEL NOW, I BET JUSTIN IS LAUGHING AND THANKING GOD RIGHT AOBUT NOW.LOL
-I'm not that impressed...my husband wears a size 16 shoe. You know what they say....
-Hell, I wouldn't leave him either! Damn!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's still nasty though. Poor girl having to see that face first thing in the morning.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home