Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Being an adult is not fun

I am having to make all these decisions about a house it seemed like it was going to be easy and fun at first but after an inspection that did not go very well I am really not sure about what I am going to do! The inspector said something about a gas pipe that was not right and there is the possibility of it exploding....something about an exploding house seems kinda scary. I really don't want to start over looking at houses!

It has just not been a good day....I think that I killed the Alice van. I hit a curb headed down the hill at Financial Center trying to keep from hitting someone who hit their brakes. It is going in the shop...hopefully it is not dead!

I love the Backstreet Boys. They were huge when I was in high school...they bring back so many great memories. I am really excited about them releasing a new album someone has leaked one of the songs. I think that it is good stuff. If you want to hear it click here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, being an "Adult" *cough* HACK *cough* I'm about 4500 in debt right now. Plus. I have to worry about over 2,000 in Hospital Bills. 900 in Credit Cards. One of my bank accounts was just recently charged over 300 in late fee's for 1/2 weeks and they said there's nothing they can do about it. I just wreched my car WITHOUT Insurance. My insurance was usually 325 a month for my car (with no accidents or tickets)... I'm up to my neck, I've even thought about moving back to Virginia where safe and sound seemed great. I don't know what I'm doing. I can't get aid for college. last class cost me 850 out of my pocket, I had to work 2 jobs for 2 years. and now i'm back to having only one. I've moved 4 times in the past month ITS CAOIS!!! I NEED A BREATHER!!!!!

~Adam SW Little Rock

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home