Thursday, November 03, 2005

K-Fed's music

There was a news story about a week ago about K-Fed bringing his new music home for Britney Spears to hear and she just laughed! Turns out his new song has been leaked and it is just aweful! Poor K-fed first he gets his credit cards turned off then the whole world knows he can't sing!

Here is the link to his "masterpiece"

Lyrics to K-fed's work
I should be saying keep my damn name outcha mouth but y'all people keep increasing my change amount, So, go ahead and say whatcha wanna, I'm gonna sell about 2 mil, fool, then I'm a-gonna
I know you wish you was in my position, cuz I keep getting into situations that you wish you was in, cousin
I'm not your brother, not your uncle, I'm 'Daddy', dude, Steppin' in this game and y'all ain't got a clue
My prediction is that y'all gonna hate on the style we create, straight 2008
But I know that you really can't wait, cuz people are always askin' me 'when's the release date?'
Well maybe baby you can wait and see, until then, all these Pavarotti's followin' me, Gettin' anxious, go take a peek, I'm starring in your magazine now, every day of the week, Back then, they called me K-Fed, but you can call me 'Daddy' instead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home