Friday, January 27, 2006

Rhonetta Johnson

You will remember her from American Idol she was wearing a tube top, a short skirt, with hedges in full view of the gardener and a mouth that would make a trucker go to church! Check out her hot mug shots!! She has been arrested for DWI, driving with a revoked license, open container, disorderly conduct, providing fictitous information to an officer, larceny, communicating threats, and resisting arrest!!

A couple of different people have commented about her site. I would assume they are talking about this fan site dedicated to her. You can see it by clicking here.























Just in case you missed her stellar audition here it is!!!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you see her site yet. LOL the pictures are too much

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i thought the audition was so funny. I just kept laughing and the more I laughed the harder I laughed and the harder I laughed...I snorted. Then everyone watching with me was laughing. I died almost.... Hyperventalated a little... But It was definitly funny to watch... She has a site, I gotta see it...

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home